24 June, 2010

Random musings

All those missed connections and first (and last) dates and hot pursuits that just didn't go anywhere... I think something in the plan is cookin'...  And then I remember, thy will be done.

Overheard from a fellow 9-5'er:
"Everyday I battle with myself.  Should I go somewhere for lunch... or should I not go somewhere for lunch."
Man!  And I thought I was indecisive.  Errr, well I am.. about the big stuff.  And perhaps I just enjoy lunching a bit more...

Another warning today from the mystery fashion police... I should probably learn my lesson. And quick!  I'd hate to get the boot for some wardrobe antics , plus, there are way too many proper trousers out there for me not to come to work dressed appropriately...

This explains it:
"An interesting plainness is the most difficult and precious thing to achieve."  -Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

I've averaged about 4.5 hours of sleep each night for the past week.  Normally, this would be a problem.  Think tired eyes, puffy face(at least I blame it on lack of sleep) and mood swings to rival that of a Beverly Hills bridezilla...
But I like what's keeping me up.  A good change.  And not one I could have ever hoped for...

1 comment:

  1. oh good. you ARE alive. i am wanting to hear what is keeping you up. please.

    ReplyDelete