03 August, 2010

Surf city

Somedays this is how I spend my 9-5...

Curbed NY for the scoop on spendy city lofts, uberglam addresses and the fancy folks moving in.  And what you get for $355,000, like 500 square feet in an Upper West Side co-op.  Plus, the plans for the highly controversial Ground Zero Mosque, which, in my opinion, should find a new neighborhood...

Apartment Therapy for real life looks into super chic homes in cities like Boston, Chicago and NYC; design tips and new words such as curvaceous and relaxed minimalism to add to my design vocabulary.  My mouth is already watering for the grand opening of Denver's very own Ikea.

Little Giant NYC when I imagine myself waking up in NYC on a Saturday morning and riding my cruiser to a 10AM brunch reservation, where I will be joined by a New York hipster named Cash.  We will spend hours talking over shared plates of baked french toast, truffled grilled cheese, grafton cheddar grits and chocolate-chip banana walnut bread.  The coffee will be endless and my Virgin Mary will always runneth over.  Post-brunch Cash and I will explore the West End and make our way back to our window seat just in time for dinner... for plates of squash salad, duck confit and grafton cheddar mac & cheese...

Of course, my day isn't entirely spent daydreaming online; I find time to squeeze in a bit of work, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment