15 September, 2010

Kona yoga

I adore new places and experiences and cultures and people, and frankly,  I'm just not sure what I have waiting on the Mainland excites me very much...  Not that I'll be packing my bags to Hawaii anytime soon, but, I'm feeling a bit stale in Denver, regardless of how busy my schedule...
I'm single and young and my job makes me cringe...
Don't get me wrong- I do enjoy my real world; perhaps I'm just grumpy because I didn't fall in love with a surfer...
Nah- get me home and I'll be okay.  (There are surfer types in CO, afterall...)

On a travel note, I did my 2nd session at Bikram Kona Yoga tonight.  90-minutes of pure sweaty goodness.  Mark, the owner, is from Maryland, and not at all yoga'ish, which I prefer given some instructors can be a bit pretentious.  Plus, he wore Hawaiian board shorts and spoke with an East coast accent.  Good yoga.  Fun yoga.  For the non-serious yoga types who like good yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment