26 March, 2011

Gettin' around

Where have I been, you ask?  Read on!

Swing at the Boulder Dinner Theater.  I was smitten over the dancer's wide legged pants and promptly asked Mom if she'd be my seamstress... 


Diary of a Wimpy Kid with Collin and Kyle

Lattes here, here and here.  So, of course, Project Latte with KW is coming up... stay tuned!

Coconut water.  I think I'll stick to sparkly H2O when I'm feeling fancy.

I told this guy we're just friends.

My first pair of Nike's.  And quite possibly my last; love the colors (mine are gray and turquoise) but way too narrow for me.   Plus, now I spend my gym time checking out what everyone is wearing, and hands down, Nike takes the cake.  (Another reason I've always passed).  Next up: another pair for the Bolder Boulder.  Argh.

And how delicious are these Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies?  They remind me of Oatmeal Creme Pies, my most favorite treat in 8th grade.  Mmmm.  And I don't think I've enjoyed one since...

Happy Saturday! xo







No comments:

Post a Comment