01 January, 2013

Happy New Year!

Seriously. In a moment of complete thoughtlessness I tore open the Toblerone bar that just days before I attempted to hide in a basket on top of the fridge. Unfortunately I was the only one who knew its whereabouts, so I declared Tis the Season and broke off one, two, three, four pieces of chocolate and swore to never, ever do it again when back to the post-holiday real world. I thought gym time and road running would reverse any immediate effects, only to discover as I dressed for NYE that instead, it all went straight to my hips [and everywhere else] three days later. Heh.

As we greet the New Year with giddiness and anticipation, let's not forget to live lovely everyday. Spend a moment to reflect and plan and dream and create your blue prints to lead you into and out of 2013. Plus, His plans are always the best!

Happy New Year, lovelies! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment