02 January, 2012

Tis 2x12!

Happy 2012, lovelies!

A short list of the new year, thus far...

NYE dinner at Riffs Urban Fare.  I would return for the menu, service, and decent price points.  The mismatched and slightly tacky interior, however, won't get my rave review.

And a minor crush on the hipster owner of my new favorite, Cafe|Bar.  A minimal chic interior {5 stars} under the cool light fixtures and high ceilings: steel gray walls, the {buzzing} open kitchen, and a community table with polished wood benches for 12.  A date night must with your hipster, or snag 11 of your besties and from your perch watch as Chef adds his finishing touch to your sausage skillet.

And how often on January 2nd can a girl run through the park wearing a tank top{and get a glimpse of the port-o-potty being emptied}?  Rarely, I'm sure.  Today, I did...

Instead of that laundry list of those {dreaded!} New Year's Resolutions, try this instead: My One Word. I chose intention.  Previous years' picks: growth and live.  Choose a word and the rest will follow.  Fail proof, I think!

The 2012 list of banned words include: man cave, amazing, and thank you in advance.  Of course.

I want to turn 30 here!

Fashion inspiration.  Or maybe to discover that trench coat from Old Navy is quite cute after all when worn with bright colors and splashy heels..

Glam loo!  Black will always be the new black.

Here's to another year, brimming with great beginnings, exciting adventures, and lotsa fine red wine. {And aren't we way too young to exist in 2012?!}

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment