20 November, 2010

Run, cook, eat (repeat)

I'm debating what my (homemade) Thanksgiving dinner contribution will be this year.  It's been ages since I've prepared a proper dish, so imagine my excitement to finally stand barefoot in the kitchen.  It's huge.  

So I skimmed my favorite cooking blogs for the perfect recipes (and pretty pictures) to accompany Mom's turkey (and add a bit of gourmet to the table to boot).   


And a bottle of bubbly, of course!

Delightful.

This should be more than enough motivation to get through those 4-miles of pre-feast bliss at the Turkey Trot.  Add to that an extra long weekend of family, football and red wine and I am one happy camper.  And breakfast at The Kitchen with my lovely girlfriends (in lieu of shopping) on Saturday seals the deal.

But call me if this lamp from West Elm goes on sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment