16 January, 2011

So long


We were defeated.  So I took Kaci's queue and parted ways with SIOL.  We love the idea; we just didn't choose our selected six pieces with quite enough consideration or inspiration.  Plus, I just wasn't into a pencil skirt on a Saturday, and I questioned if a weekend wardrobe of workout clothing would be cheating or not. Plan B: shop for the six and give it another go...


I was bored (and procrastinating on a very important project) so I did what most consider the ultimate boredom beater: I ate.  But, it doesn't really count if it's a banana, right?  I was actually doing myself a favor.  Dang.  A peanut butter filled something or cinnamon pita chips would've been a way better cure. Perhaps a walk to Whole Foods will give me something to do and I can load up on more satisfying treats.  Like a jar of Justin's almond butter for the banana.  Or a pumpkin muffin and latte.  Or a most delicious curry wrap.  Peanut butter Larabars, yogurt pretzels, granola, almonds, cheese crisps; the options are endless really...


And the Hot Man at El Diablo reminded us that they do still exist... 





No comments:

Post a Comment